An Artist in All of Us


We had the opportunity to go to the Denver Botanic Gardens last week. I was so excited to see the Dale Chihuly art on display, and it did not disappoint. It was all so beautiful and amazing! The combination of exquisite art in the natural beauty of the gardens was just so cool. 


I was marveling at all Chihuly's amazing pieces, but then I started thinking, maybe it's not as hard as it looks. I like to give the kids opportunities to explore and experiment with art and different styles (we gave Eric Carle's style a try here, if you're interested), so we thought maybe this was something we could do at home as well. I think it turned out pretty well. What do you think?




I bet in this last one you can't even tell which one is not Chihuly ; )



Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. Thanks for your inspiring works Chihuly!

Have a happy week everyone, and don't forget to have some fun.  : )

Comments

Popular Posts