Thanksgiving Yummies

This year for Thanksgiving I'm making a couple of new favorite foods and I thought I'd share them with you. I'm making this pumpkin pie dip as an appetizer. It goes great with apples or graham cracker sticks. I got this recipe from my friend Chelsey who adapted it quite a bit from another I had seen. I like her version, so here it is.



Pumpkin Pie Dip

2 packages of cream cheese (I always use the 1/3 less fat kind)
1 can pumpkin
2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice

Soften cream cheese and then mix all ingredients with a mixer until well blended. Serve with sliced apples, pears, graham cracker sticks, gingersnaps, or pretzels. 


I will also be making a crock-pot of pumpkin spice latte. I found the recipe on Pinterest from a blog called Urban Nester. You can find her recipe here.


We have so much to be grateful for. I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't forget this week (Nov. 12-18) is the drop off time for Operation Christmas Child boxes! Click here to find your closest drop off location.

I'll see you Monday for the start of Handmade Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts