Candy Corn and Preschool Math

It's Halloween week, but I can't help but think of Elf and his four food groups: Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corn, and Syrup. Sounds like our menu for the week this week. Better add more toothpaste to the grocery list... I get sugared out really easily, so I never eat candy corn without some salty dry roasted peanuts. A bowl of this stuff is a fall standby for our family.



Speaking of Candy Corn, I saw this math exercise from Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk and I knew Thing One would love it. He totally did. 


We do a little preschool everyday during the week, so this is a fun alternative to a worksheet.


Hope you are all having a fun and safe week!

Thanks for reading.
- Haley 

Comments

  1. Oh Elf is one of my favorite movies. What a cute math project. My daughter loves candycorn and would be all about this candy corn math.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts