Zucchini Favorites

It's hard to keep up with myself sometimes. I really wanted to post these in time for Sneak a Zucchini on Your Neighbor's Porch Day, but I'm a few weeks late. Oh well. If you planted zucchini in your garden, chances are you are being over-run. Fear not, these recipes will have you using up those squash monsters in no time. Here's a quick peek at all the recipes I want to share with you this week. I have made all of these so far already this year. 


You have to have an arsenal of zucchini recipes because shredded zucchini goes a long way. What, this only uses one cup?! I only have patience to bake so many loaves of zucchini bread... 
Here's Thing One holding a zuc. we got from my parents' garden. I made all four of these recipes with just this one squash. Yeah. A LONG WAY. 


Sorry to tease, but I'll be back tomorrow with the first recipe. I'll link them all here when I'm done so you can find them in one place.

Oatmeal-Zucchini Cookie Cream Pies
Zucchini Salad
Zucchini Fries
Zucchini Brownies


See you tomorrow!
- Haley

Comments

  1. Thanks for the new ideas! Have you tried Zucchini Tofu? I love zucchini--so versatile!--but it certainly is possible to get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try the Oatmeal-Zucchini Cookies! I have about 5 green zucchini and 5 yellow zucchini on my counter right now. That is after I made zucchini bread this morning! Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always go to the zucchini bread first and then start trying to think of other options. : ) It's so easy to get over-run!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts