Mother's Day Mercy

It's a rainy day here. After a busy weekend I'm kind of enjoying it. I've been doing lots of projects and taking lots of pictures, but sometimes I don't make it to the ready to post state. Oh well. 

I'm almost ready to share a new cause of the month, but before I do, I wanted to give one last shout out to the Mercy House. Kristen posted an awesome video that several organizations collaborated on to tell the story of how Mercy House came to be. It's cool. And the coolest part is this story is still being written and you can write yourself right into it. Shop Mercy. Donate. Pray. Mother's Day is just days away and these young mothers are so precious, so hopeful that their futures can be better, that their children's lives can be different. Watch the video here.


Thanks for reading, and thanks for considering Mercy House.
- Haley

Comments

Popular Posts